Monday 16 February 2009

Ciao from Rome!!







Ciao everyone!!

As some of you may already know, I am Licia, that cat-mad person from Rome who is always getting up to something in her kitchen in Rome... ;-)
Anyhow I've finally decided to get my recipes together over here, as the notes from my facebook profile is getting a little messy lol!! To start with I am going to start copying all the recipes I already entered over there so for those of you who have been following my notes, it will be the same familiar stuff for a while, but be patient with me very soon I will start writing the whole new series of goodies!!
For a starter, I would like to let you all have a few vistas of my kitchen, where all the fun begins...

Mucho gusto mi amigos, and buon appetito a tutti!!

Licia



No comments:

Post a Comment